Registration Information and School Supply Lists
Students Who Are New to the District
Welcome to the Macomb Community Unit School District. We are excited for the opportunity to educate your child.
The first step is to establish proof of residency by bringing in required documentation to the Administrative Service Center located at 323 W Washington St. Once residency has been started parents will then be directed to the child's school office.
School Addresses and Regular Office Hours:
- PreK - MacArthur Early Childhood Center, 235 W Grant St., Office Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Grades K-2 - Lincoln School, 315 N Bonham St., Office Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Grades 3-5 - Edison School, 521 S Pearl St.. Office Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Grades 6-8 - Macomb Middle School, 1531 S Johnson St. Office Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Grades 9-12 - Macomb Senior High School, 1525 S Johnson St. Office Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Information We Require of Our Students
New students to the district have 30 days from the date of enrollment to meet these requirements.
- An original certified birth certificate
- Registration Packet
- Enrollment Form
- ISBE/Department of Education Race and Ethnicity Form
- Various Authorizations Form
- Bus Form for those students eligible to ride a bus
- Fee Schedule Form
- Electronic Network Access Policy only page 6 needs to be printed and returned to your child's school
- Release of Records from previous school
- Important Health Requirements
- PreK, Kindergarten, 6th and 9th grades and any student new to the state of Illinois require a physical by the first day of school.
- Kindergarten, 2nd and 6th grades require a dental exam by May 15th of each school year
- Kindergarten students require an eye examination by October 15th. An exam given up to one year prior is valid
- Kindergarten students must be 5 years old on or before September 1st
- PreK students must be 3 years old on or before September 1st
- PreK students must participate in an early childhood screening in the spring or fall before attending school. Dates to be determined.
Existing Students Register Online Each Year
Again this year, we will be registering our students for the upcoming school year online via Family Access. If you have forgotten your Family Access login information, please feel free to contact your child's school and the office will be able to assist you. Registration usually is open the entire month of May.
If you do not have a computer at home, we have kiosks set up in each of the offices or you may use any public computer to access your Family Access account. Paper copies will only be available upon request and must be picked up in the school office. No packets will be mailed. If you do not meet the deadline, you will need to contact your child's school to receive directions on how to proceed.
Please register as soon as possible so we may begin preparing for next school year. Directions on how to complete Online Registration will also be included within the registration process. Students are unable to participate in extracurricular activities and should be registered before their first day of school.
School Supply Lists
The most successful students are always prepared to complete assignments when they have the proper material to work with. Our schools publish a supply list of suggested items students may need during the course of the school year. The most current lists are below.
MacArthur School Supply List