Macomb Junior High Athletics
Team Sports and Schedules
Find the most current information regarding schedules, scores, rosters and results for your Macomb Junior and Macomb Senior High team and athlete at Athletics 2000.
Core Values of the Athletic Program:
- Winning Programs
- Academic Achievement
- Sportsmanship; Character, and Integrity
- Contributions to Life Success of Students
- School Loyalty & Support
- Gender, Minority, and Program Equity
To Participate in an Event or Activity:
- Register - Now our athletes can register online. To register your child for an athletic sport, please go to the Athletics 2000 website and click on the Registration Tab to begin registering. (Please note, if you are new to this site you will need to create an account first and the password must be at least 8 characters long) Select an Activity and continue on each step until you have completed the process.
- Physical (PDF)- A current completed physical is the only form we need turned into the MJSHS Athletic Office before the first day of practice.
- Fees - Please pay your $40 activity fee in the MJSHS Main Office or on our district's ePay site before the first day of practice.
- MJH/MHS Athletic Handbook (PDF)
Macomb Junior and Senior High School Extracurricular Meetings Cancelled
The winter and spring extracurricular meetings will now be viewed online by the students and parents/guardians when registering their student for a sport or activity.
Macomb Booster Club
The mission of the Bomber Booster Club is to encourage the development and maintenance of a quality athletic program at Macomb High School. It also strives to stimulate community interest and pride in the student-athletes and teams.